Thursday 2 August 2012

Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

There's been a huge craze in the beauty blogging world for hair oils in the past few months. And being the hair treatment freak junkie that I am, I got my hands on a few to try out when they first came on the scene. I've tried everything from the infamous Moroccan Oil to the L'Oreal Keratise Oil and so much more inbetween. Sure, some of them come up a little pricey but I've found my ultimate hair oil serum which not only works absolute wonders for my hair, but also costs me under £6.00! On one of my far too regular visits to Boots, I was scanning the haircare section for something which would wow me and give me hair rich in gloss, shine and volume. After trying Moroccan Oil and not being the biggest fan, I was quite reluctant to try another hair oil but for £5.99 I decided to give the Organix Coconut Hair Oil a bash. And to be honest, I'm so glad I did. It's by far the best beauty find from the past two months and I can't live without the stuff now I've seen it's effects. 



"Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to help nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins help add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils for added hydration balance."


I'd never heard of Organix as a brand, maybe I'm a little behind but the products don't exactly scream 'Buy Me' on the shelves. The packaging is simple yet luxurious and rich looking at the same time which I love. It's a lovely product to have in my bathroom cabinet, and I even get a tad excited to use it after I've washed my hair. I completely ruined my hair to an inch of its life last Summer when I decided to bleach my jet black hair and turn it into a red very similar to Rihanna. Cringe at me. Ever since then, my hair has been damaged, weak and partial to breaking very often. If you read my blog you'll know I absolutely love trying out new hair products, and this ticked all the boxes when it came to choosing what type of haircare I wanted to try. I love it because it's tropical, luxurious, silky and works to help smooth, condition and strengthen my hair pretty much instantly. Because of the oils which are included in the Organix Hair Serum, they create a silk hair therapy, which is very similar to keratin treatments that cost up to £200.00. No thank you! Another great thing about this product smells. It smells absolutely beautiful. A really rich and intense scent of coconut which always reminds me of being on holiday. It lasts right up until your next hair wash, and is super long lasting.






The way my hair feels after using this for a few months is indescribable, quite literally. My hair has never been in such great condition, and thanks to the anti-breakage system, my poor hair doesn't split everytime I put a brush through it. I'm left with glossy and hydrated hair which is also frizz-proof and easy to style. The key is to not use too much or little, and I think that my trial and error you learn this depending on how long or thick your hair is. I'm not even half way through my bottle after three months, so it really is a go-to product. I don't know what I done without this in my haircare routine, but I'm so happy to have found something not only cheap, but that makes all the difference to the look and feel of my hair.

Do you use any hair serums or oils? Which are your favourites?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kendal, just to let you know I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award

    http://misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award, Please check my blog for more details :) x http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x