Monday 6 August 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Hi Everyone! I'm still alive, I haven't buried my head in the sand quite yet. I've been extremely busy at work for the Olympics, I haven't even been near my blog for almost a week! I hope you're all well. So yesterday, the lovely Kirsty at misskirstymarie.blogspot.com gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. It's my first ever award on this blog, so thank you! 


Rules:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.

2. Let them know that you have nominated them.

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself 

4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

7 random facts about me:
  • I'm half English and half Australian by blood, but have Carribean ancestors mostly from Grenada.
  • I'm addicted to coffee! My day can't physically start until I've had two cups. 
  • My first make-up memory was getting a big make-up kit as a present from my older cousin and wearing blue eyeshadow and red lipstick for days on end. Cringe
  • My guilty pleasure is anything Katie Price related. I just love her.
  • I'd class myself as a huge fan of Swedish House Mafia, I'm so gutted they're splitting up *cries*
  • I work at Wembley Stadium, which can get a little hectic and have some real hair pulling moments
  • Favourite films are Dead Mean Running (gotta love a bit of Danny Dyer), Sex & The City and Toy Story.
My nominations go to:

andpeaches.blogspot.co.uk
misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk
scarlettsblog24.blogspot.co.uk
purple-shampoo.blogspot.co.uk

Not quite fifteen, but I don't have many up and coming blogs that I follow. Can you guys suggest some for me to follow?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x