Sunday 18 November 2012

DIY Leopard Print Nails



I have a little confession to make. I am an absolute sucker for nail art, and I love nothing better than getting to grips with learning how to do new designs and putting my own little twist on things. I always get asked how I do certain designs on my nails, and this leopard print design is one of the easiest to do. It looks fiddly and complicated, but once you get the hang of it, it is unbelievably easy. I apologise in advance for the awful camera quality. I've misplaced my usual camera and have no idea where it is! 


It's that simple! I love experimenting with this as you can really mix up the colour. Glitter looks great as the polka dot too, and I can't rate the Models Own nail art pen highly enough. Do you know any great nail art tricks?

2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! I love the leopard with pink instead of traditional colours :) xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x