Sunday 4 November 2012

Review: Real Techniques Stippling Brush




Hello Ladies! How are we all? Just a quick post to tell you about a fabulous new product I bought. I know I'm a little extremely late to jump on the Real Techniques bandwagon, but the perks of being a beauty blogger mean you hear about great make up products and you're bathroom cabinet gets full to the brim within a few weeks. I came across rave reviews of the stippling brush on several blogs, and being an eager beaver, I picked one up from Boots on my lunch break. The website says that 'This dual-fiber brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high-definition results with all types of makeup.' and I completely agree. 

What's Great About It?

absolutely love the look of it. The pink aluminium handle and the matte black end of the brush is so simple but to me it looks great.

The bristles are 100% cruelty free which of course is a massive bonus, and are taklon and all hand cut.

The white fibres at the top of the brush remain white and foundation doesn't stain easily which cuts back on having to wash the brush as often as other face brushes. 

♥ The brush is great for it's price of just £11.99

♥ It's so versatile as it can be used with foundations, bronzers, highlighters and primers.

 It promises high definition results and I completely agree with the fact it also promises an airbrush finish.

 The soft bristles glide easily against the skin which makes application of foundation a dream.

 The brush stands up on its own which is great if like me you struggle for storage space.





If you haven't already invested in a stippling brush, make this one be it. It's great quality and above all really does make a difference to the look of your make-up. For only £11.99 you can't go wrong.

Have you tried the Real Techniques stippling brush? What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried Real Techniques brushes :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a go they're great :) x

      Delete
  2. I'd really like to try real techniques as I'm last on the bandwagon too! This one is top of my list! http://bellinibeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x