Sunday 11 November 2012

Top 5 Pink Polishes

Hi Ladies, hope you're all well. If you know me well then you will know that I am pretty obsessed with nails. I bounce between acrylic nails and gel nails and have tried all different shapes and styles, from square to pointed and 3D bows to airbush designs. I know a thing or two when it comes to colours. Having tried hundreds of different colours and brands, I have a collection of colours which I always come back too. This time of year means that darker colours are favourable, but if like me you can't quite shake off the Summer feeling, then pinks are my go-to colour of choice for nails. I have a small draw full of pinks and corals and have a few firm favourites... 


From L to R: Rimmel Lycra Pro 313 Cocktail Passion, OPI D1 Funny Bunny, Barry M 309 Strawberry, Missguided Misstify, Models Own Soda Pop Pink



What are your go to nail polishes?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Barry M one, I always call it Barbie pink!

    Efia @ effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Barry M one,really need to pick it up xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x