Tuesday 20 November 2012

Glossybox November 2012




I love nothing better than a good old beauty box. I've been suscribed to Glossybox for a few months now, and all in all I've been quite impressed. This months box has been my absolute favourite so far. I recieved five great products and for once didn't push one away thinking I'd use it another time which of course I never would. I hadn't heard of the brand Ayuuri before but I recieved a full size bottle of the Indian Rose Face Cream which smells amazing and really hydrates my skin. I'd also never heard of Alison Claire until now either, but the body butter looks lovely to use. Of course my favourite product from this box is the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, who doesn't love a good Dermalogica product? I've tried this in the past, however it's expensive at over £30.00 a pop to keep replacing. I'm a little disappointed at the tiny 4ml size of the Nails Inc polish, but of course you can't have everything. The perfume sample is amazing too, the bottle is actually gorgeous and it smells lovely and fresh, probably more of a Summer fragrance than anything.

What did you think of this months Glossybox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x