Tuesday 3 July 2012

Revlon: Colour Burst Lipstick in 020 Baby Pink

Another day another lipstick! All I seem to be blogging about is lipstick and make-up recently, I promise I'll be doing some fashion related posts soon. I'm quite new to trying Revlon lip colours but I love the colour stay foundation so was hoping this lipstick would be equally as good. And just as I thought, it is amazing. I fell in love with this colour as it stood out at me next to the dark maroon colours and I loved how pigmented it looked even at the first glance. After swiping a small bit on the back of my hand I fell in love and took it straight to the tills.


The texture isn't too similar to the lip butters that everyone is crazy over as it isn't quite so thick and creamy. It isn't drying either, so there's no worry of having that dreaded crack effect. I can't begin to tell you how much I'm in love with the packaging of this either, it's gorgeous and incredible girly. I love the indented 'Revlon' writing on the actual lipstick itself too. 


As you can see from the swatch it's quite a sheer colour with just the one swipe so it isn't as pigmented as the Kate Moss lipstick (read my review here) making it perfect for Summer. It has a slight shimmer to it so if you aren't keen and prefer block colours I wouldn't recommend this. Other than that I'm going back to Boots tomorrow to pick myself up a few more shades and try the Matte Lipstick from Revlon too :-)




Have you tried the Colour Burst lipsticks from Revlon? What other lipsticks are good that I can try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x