Tuesday 3 July 2012

TRESemme: Salon Sleek Straightening Spray and Glossing Spray



TRESemme is a brand I've always been told to stay away from by hair dressers because the products aren't that great. Now I'm not one to judge someone by their profession but I love Tresemme products especially their heat protection spray as I can really tell the difference when I have and haven't used it. 


If you read my blog then you'll know I have an absolutely huge obsession with hair treatments, and I've been experimenting with several oils such as coconut oil, argan oil and most recently moroccon oil. By far the best I have used has been the coconut oil (I'll do a review soon). I wanted to find something which still had the benefits of the hair oils which I could use when I style my hair but without a greasy formula which weighed my hair down. I started looking at more budget priced products and found these two which happened to be on offer at Boots. (Two TRESemme styling products for £7)




 Straightening Spray ♥ 
I'm a religious user of heat protection spray when I straighten, curl or blow-dry my hair as I always put off going to the hairdressers for a trim. I usually reach for the purple spray from Tresemme  as I just found the GHD and Paul Mitchell products to expensive to upkeep with hair masks and oil on the side too. But this is just as good, if not better at not only protecting hair but also keeping frizz down. It claims to be able to 'train hair to be smoother and straighter' but if I'm honest I think that would be down more to hair masks rather than sprays. It leaves a lovely shine on the hair too as it hydrates throughout the day with the added Argan Oil. This is definitely a product I would re-purchase instead of other heat protection sprays and I would recommend this to people with thicker hair or hair extensions.




Glossing Spray 

I've only briefly tried gloss sprays in the past, and that was from the Tigi Bed Head range. I didn't particularly like the texture as even the smallest amount seemed to make my hair greasy rather than glossy. This one I picked up from Tresemme is PERFECT. Even though it admittedly has a greasy formula it isn't one that makes your hair look unwashed. It's a double bonus product as it protects from frizz which makes it a perfect accompaniment to the straightening spray.

Have you tried any great hair products recently? Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing, dear :) it's really helpful!
    I always wanted to try tresemme but it's not available here in Germany -.-' really annoying but when I'm back in UK i will definitely try it out :))

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x